Join the Team
Laser Tag of Baton Rouge is a fun and exciting place to work! Are you tired of flipping burgers and working outside? Are you ready for a job where you are considered a valued and important part of the team? Are you looking for a first job where you can play games, make friends, and build your resume? If so, Laser Tag of Baton Rouge may be for you!
Here is what you need to know:
- We are looking for crew members and party hosts to join our team. If you feel you can be a valuable addition to that team, we want to hear from you!
- We start hiring at 16 years old, so you do not need to be 18 to apply. Though we welcome candidates that are 18 and over.
- You do not need to have any previous work experience. Previous work experience can be very valuable to us, and we are interested in hearing what else you’ve done. However, it’s not a prerequisite for the job.
- Your work availability is very important. Give some thought to what days and times you are available. Also, consider how many hours per week you are interested in working and whether you are interested in a temporary position (I.E. summer work), or if you want to stick it out through the school year as well.
- Most of our employees are students, and we place a lot of importance on school. Whether you are in high school or college, your education is important and we want to work with you.
- The most important part of this job is having the right attitude. We need people that are fun-loving, outgoing, and want to help others have fun. Our facility is a safe, family friendly, and exciting place and we need crew members that take pride in that. Are you the type of person that smiles a lot? Laughs all the time? Enjoys making other people do the same? Then this may be the place for you!
Here are some of the perks of working here:
- We offer evaluations and raises at six, and twelve months. We also offer fast, clear paths to promotions.
- The fun isn’t only for our guests! You can play free games of Laser Tag and arcade when you are not working a shift. We have parties, crawfish boils, and regular employee appreciation nights.
- If you are a student, this is the perfect job to gain experience and build your resume. Our employees are able to learn to work many different positions, receive regular promotions, and learn the social skills that are necessary for pursuing your career level job. When that time comes you will be armed with the tools you need to stand out from the crowd, as well as a management team that will help you in that process. Nothing makes us happier than when one of our employees can use their time at this job to move forward in their lives.
A job at Laser Tag of Baton Rouge is an amazing opportunity to build friendships, learn valuable skills, and develop tools and experience that will lay a foundation for your career. We truly believe that we are a better place to work. We offer a safe place for families to spend time together, make connections and have fun. If that sounds like important work to you, we want to hear from you!
Please apply in person at the facility.